Regardless of whether those are a registered member or not, those who use the Services (hereinafter referred to as "User") shall use the Service in accordance with this Terms.
If the Users agree to these Terms, the contents of Terms become the contract between the Users and the Company.
This Terms is made in Japanese and translated into English for reference purposes. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these two texts, the Japanese text shall prevail.
Article 1 (Application)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships between the Users and the Company in relation to the use of the Services.
- In addition to these Terms, the Company may establish various rules and regulations for the use of the Services.
These Individual Regulations shall constitute a part of these Terms, regardless of their names or descriptions.
- In the event that the provisions of this Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Membership Registration)
- In this service, a person who wishes to register as a member shall apply for membership registration in accordance with the method specified by the Company, after agreeing to the Terms.
Membership registration shall be completed when the Company approves it.
- The Company may not approve an application for membership if it deems that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
- ①If User has submitted false information when applying for membership registration, or if the Company deems that there is a possibility that User may have submitted false information.
- ②If the application is from a person who has violated this Terms.
- ③In any other cases where the Company deems the member registration to be unsuitable.
- If a minor user wishes to use our Services, They must obtain the consent of a person with parental authority.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- User shall, at their own responsibility, properly manage their user ID and password for the Services.
- User may not transfer or lend their user ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party under any circumstances. When a user logs in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information, the Company will consider the use of the site to be by the user who has registered the user ID.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of user IDs and passwords by a third party, except in cases where the Company has been intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 4 (Purchase Agreement)
- A sales contract shall be established between the User and the Company when the User completes the order procedure within the Services and the Company receives the relevant information regarding the product purchase application.
- In the event that a user falls under any of the following circumstances, the Company may cancel the sales contract described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user concerned.
- ①If the User violates this agreement.
- ②If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an incomplete shipping address or a long absence.
- ③In other cases where the Company recognizes that the relationship of trust between the Company and the User has been damaged.
Article 5 (Changes and Cancellation of Orders)
- No changes or cancellations of orders will be accepted after the order process has been completed for reasons attributable to the user.
- If an order requires delivery to an area that the Company deems undeliverable, the Company may cancel the order even after the purchase agreement has been executed.
In this case, the Company shall refund the product price and shipping charges to the User.
Article 6 (Return and Exchange of Products)
- The Company do not accept any returns or exchanges for the reasons attributable to the user, such as ordering the wrong product, different color from what expected, no longer needed, late delivery, etc.
- In the case of orders for made-to-order products that are clearly indicated to be manufactured and shipped after a certain period of time has been completed, the Company will not accept cancellation of the order even if the product cannot be delivered on the scheduled delivery date announced in advance on the product page.
However, this does not apply to cases where the product itself cannot be manufactured.
- The Company will exchange the product only if the product is different from the one User ordered or if there is a quality problem such as damage or blemish on the product.
However, even in this case, we will not accept returns or refunds.
Please contact us using the Contact Us form within 7 days of receiving the product.
Article 7 (Product Price and Shipping Costs)
- The total amount to be paid by the User to the Company shall be as stated in the Specified Commercial Transaction Act.
Article 8 (Payment Method)
- The only payment methods available to Users are those described in the Specified Commercial Transaction Act.
Article 9 (Shipping of Products)
- The timing of delivery of products and other information is as described in the Specified Commercial Transaction Act.
- In the event that a product shipped from the Company to the User is returned to the Company for any reason, the User shall bear the actual cost of shipping for each subsequent reshipment.
- The Company shall ship the products to the address notified to the Company upon completion of the order procedure by the User.
In the event that the Company ships the products to any other address at the request of the User, and there is a shortfall in the shipping cost received by the Company for the order, such shortfall shall be borne by the User.
Article 10 (Prohibition of and response to purchases for commercial purposes)
- Whether for business or otherwise, it is prohibited to order products on the Services for the purpose of wholesaling, retailing, or reselling them to third parties, or selling them on auction sites, flea market sites, etc. within three years from the date of delivery by the Company.
- In the event that the User violates the preceding paragraph and engages in resale, the User shall pay to the Company an amount equivalent to the following.
- ①Costs incurred by the Company in confirming that the User has resold the product.
- ②Profits that the User has earned or expects to earn through resale.
- ③Expenses necessary for the Company to receive the payment described in the preceding paragraph from the User.
- This Article shall remain in effect even if the User withdraws from the Services or the Company cancels the User's registration.
Article 11 (Identification for Resale Prevention)
- The Company can request the presentation of an official ID with an image in order to verify the identity of the User who purchased the product as a condition for shipping the product.
- If the User refuses to confirm their identity as described in the preceding paragraph, the Company can cancel the sales contract with the user.
- If, on result the verification of the identity, the Company determines that the User is a person who may be in violation of the Terms, the Company can terminate the purchase agreement with the User.
- The Company may use the personal information indefinitely to eliminate the order that may violate the Terms.
Article 12 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the product or photos and other contents provided by this Services belong to the Company or to the legitimate right holders such as the artists contracted by the Company.
the User may not reproduce, reprint, modify, distribute, sell, or make any other secondary use of these materials without the permission of the legitimate rights holder.
Article 13 (Prohibited Matters)
- User shall not engage in any of the following acts when using this service.
- ①Actions that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals.
- ②Criminal acts or acts related to criminal acts.
- ③Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in this Services, including its content.
- ④Destroy or interfere with the functioning of the server or network of the Company, other users, or other third parties.
- ⑤Commercial use of information and contents obtained through this service.
- ⑥Actions that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services.
- ⑦Unauthorized access or attempts to do so.
- ⑧Collecting or accumulating personal information about other Users.
- ⑨Use of the Services for any unauthorized purpose.
- ⑩Actions that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other Users of these Services or other third parties.
- ⑪Registering as a user with false information or impersonating another user.
- ⑫Advertising, solicitation, or business activities on the Services that are not authorized by the Company.
- ⑬Purchase of products from this Services for resale, resale, or other commercial purposes.
- ⑭Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
- ⑮Actions prohibited by Article 10, Section 1.
- ⑯Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 14 (Suspension of Provision of the Services, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Services without prior notice to the User if the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist.
- ①When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for these Services.
- ②In the event that the provision of the Services becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, natural disasters or etc.
- ③When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident.
- ④In the event that the external system used by the service is unable to provide the service.
- ⑤In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage, including lost profits, suffered by User or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 15 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- Without notice, the Company may restrict the User from using all or part of the Service,
or cancel the purchase agreement, or cancel the User's registration in the event that the User falls under any of the following.
- ①If the User violate any of the provisions of this Terms.
- ②When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information.
- ③In the event of default in payment, etc.
- ④In the event of any of the following antisocial behaviors.
- If the User is an antisocial force or have a relationship with an antisocial force.
- In the event that the party has a relationship with an antisocial force, etc. that is deemed to unfairly use the antisocial force, etc., such as for the purpose of gaining unfair profits for itself, its own company or a third party, or for the purpose of causing damage to a third party.
- In the event that the User has a relationship with a member of an antisocial force, etc. that is deemed to be involved in providing funds, etc. or benefits to such a member.
- If the User use violent or threatening words or actions against the Company or other Users.
- If the User make unreasonable demands that go beyond their legal responsibilities to the Company or other Users.
- In the event that the Company determine that the User has spread rumors, used deception or force to damage the credibility of the Company or the other party of another User, or obstructed business.
- ⑤When it is suspected that the order was placed due to fraudulent use of credit cards, etc.
- ⑥In any other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
- The Company shall not be liable for any lost profits or damages incurred by the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 16 (Withdrawal from membership)
- the User may withdraw from the Services by following the withdrawal procedures specified by the Company. If the User cancel their membership, the User will not be able to view their usage history and other information.
Article 17 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- The Company makes no warranty, express or implied, that the Services are free from defects in fact or in law.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including lost profits, incurred by the User as a result of these Services.
However, this shall not apply in cases where the damage is caused by default or tort due to the Company's negligence.
In such a case, the Company will compensate the User only for actual and ordinary damages, up to the amount of the payment received from the User for the transaction that caused the damage.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that may arise between the User and other Users or third parties with respect to the Services.
- Product images posted on these Services may differ slightly from the actual products.
Article 18 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
- The Company may change the contents of the Services or discontinue the provision of the Services without prior notice to the User.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes.
- The Company may change this Terms at any time by setting the effective date of the change,
and by making known the fact that the Terms will be changed, the content of the changed the Terms,
and the effective date of the change through publication on the Services or a website designated separately by the Company,
or by other appropriate means.
If the User uses the service after the change of this Terms, the User will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
The contents of the contract between the Company and the User will also be changed at the same time.
Article 20 (Handling of Personal Information, etc.)
Article 21 (Notification or Communication)
- Any notice or communication between the User and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.
As long as there is no notification from the User of a change in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and will send notification or contact to said contact information.
These will be deemed to have reached the user at the time of transmission.
Article 22 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
- The User may not assign or pledge to a third party their position in the User Agreement or rights or obligations under this Terms without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 23 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the Japanese version of this Terms and a translation in another language, the Japanese version shall be deemed to be the correct version.
- In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court with jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall have exclusive jurisdiction.